moodboard - current influencer marketing

Current social media / influencer marketing / marketing mix mood board



I decided to base my influencer moodpboard on the VS Angels. The angels are very well know, supermodels with lush bodies and a luxury life style.
I would say the angels are Victoria Secrets biggest influencers, they are the ones people look up to and get inspired by. Weather this is by what they wear or what they do.
Victoria Secret main method of social media marketing is through Instagram, although their instagram page is well put together. Its the Angels pages that really make you buy the product. Such as Taylor Hill,  Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes, Adriana Lima and Josephine Skriver, these are just a few of the angels. The ones I personally follow.
I believe the angels really sell VS, we look at them and want their lifestyles. We want their bodies. We want their clothes. So when we see product they have we are interested and see a higher possibility of wanting it. Making us buy it.
They sell a lifestyle!
This is why I have used them as VS influencers.

Taylor x

--------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts